Directions to Four Seasons Raystown Lake
We are a small, cozy resort…
specializing in park home cottages and seasonal sites
If you are traveling on the PA TURNPIKE and you are pulling or driving an RV East to West, we’d like to suggest you drive to the Breezewood Exit #161 (I-70 East to US 30) to come to the campground. If you are traveling from the South or West, please use these same directions. Four Seasons is 2 hours west of Harrisburg, 2.5 hours east of Pittsburgh and 2.5 hours north of Washington D.C.
- Turn left onto US 30 W / Lincoln Hwy / S Main St.
Continue to follow US 30 W / Lincoln Hwy.
- Take the exit toward Pennsylvania 26 N / Huntington
- Merge onto State Route 1007 / Bud Shuster Bypass / Old Sand Bank Rd.
Continue to follow Bud Shuster Bypass.
- Continue onto PA-26 N / Raystown Rd.
- Turn right onto PA-913 E / Raystown Rd.
Continue to follow PA-913 E
- Turn left onto PA-913 E / 6th St.
Continue to follow PA-913
- Turn left onto Little Valley Rd.
IF YOU ARE NOT DRIVING OR PULLING AN RV OR BOAT
DIRECTIONS TO THE CAMPGROUND (EAST TO WEST) FROM THE PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE
FORT LITTLETON – MCCONNELLSTOWN / MOUNT UNION EXIT 180 (US 522)
(proceed to the Breezewood Exit if you are driving or towing a camper, RV or boat (see directions above)
- After you pay the toll, proceed to the stop sign and turn left onto Rt. 522 South
- Drive 1.1 miles and bear right onto Rt. 475 North (Hint: sign says “Hustontown 4 miles)
- Drive 4.9 miles. Rt. 475 N turns into 655 North. Continue on 655 North.
- Drive 11.7 miles, bear left onto 913 West where you will se a green sign that says Saxton – 17 miles
- Continue on 913 West, turn right (Robertsdale) at the stop sign and continue on 913 West.
- As you enter Middletown, watch for brown road signs that say “Lake Raystown Resort and Trough Creek State Park
- At 25.3 miles, look for a blue street sign that says Little Valley Road. Turn right onto Little Valley Road.
- Follow Little Valley Road and continue 2.4 miles. The campground is on your left.