All Holidays have a 3-night minimum. If you book for less than 3 nights, your reservation may be automatically cancelled. If inventory is available 24 -hours before the holiday, you can request a 2-night minimum stay. Please call our reservation Help Desk at 814.477.1005.
- Memorial Day (5/25 – 5/28)
- July Fourth – Independence Day (6/29 – 7/7)
- Labor Day (8/31 – 9/3)
Our clean pristine camping resort (30/50amp service) is located in the Southern part of Huntingdon County approximately five miles from the Weaver Falls or Tatman Run Army Corp of Engineers public boat ramps, as well as Trough Creek State Park. We offer complimentary dry boat parking for one boat or one jet ski while you are a registered guest. Our standard rates include up to two (2) guests. Up to two pets are free at the camp sites, with proof of rabies vaccination. If you invite an unregistered guest to the camping resort, there will be an additional fee. Due to our insurance regulations, you may not invite your guest’s pets!
While at our resort, please enjoy our game room, play some of our outdoor games or swim in our beautiful pool. We are open for campers from May 1 to November 15. Most of our sites include water, sewer, electric and wifi. The following is not included in your daily rate: Extra air conditioners, outdoor refrigerators, outdoor flood or spot lights, drag cords, or anything not related to your RV cord. Additional examples: electric grills or cookers, indoor electric heaters or fireplaces. An additional daily fee of $10.00 will be assessed if an electric drag cord is plugged in without management’s approval. Otherwise, the daily rate for extra air conditioners or electric outdoor refrigerators will be $5.00 per day.
Amenities include the use of our pool, outdoor games, play structure, game room and resort activities.
Military Discount: If you or your dependent spouse carries a Common Access Card (CAC) or Uniformed Services ID Card, you may be eligible for a 10% camping discount. The card must be presented at check-in and the holder must be present. This discount applies to any rental. No additional discount for extra people, extra pets, outdoor appliances or any personal use items. Only use the Military Rates if you can present your CAC or Uniformed Services ID card at check-in. No exceptions. (Discount will apply to: Active-duty military personnel, Retired military personnel, Active Reserve and Retired Reserve.) Add CAC at the end of your reservation to receive the Military Discount. No other discounts are applicable within the Military Discount.
First Responders / Police or Firefighters: If you carry a First Responder – Police or Firefighters ID Card, you may be eligible for a 10% camping discount. The card must be presented at check-in and the holder must be present. This discount applies to any rental. No additional discount for extra people, extra pets, outdoor appliances or any personal use items. Only use the First Responder – Police or Firefighter discount if you can present your proper ID card at check-in. No exceptions. Add FIRSTRESPONDER at the end of your reservation to receive this discount. No other discounts are applicable.
Weekly Discount: Stay 7 nights at any campsite; Get one free (value = $52.99 – $57.99). Add the code: Stay7 at the end of your reservation. Not applicable to cabins, lodge, cottage or park model trailer.
Friends & Family: If you are visiting a family in the camping community, you may be entitled to a 10% camping discount. This discount applies to any rental. No additional discount for extra people, extra pets, outdoor appliances or any personal use items. Add: FF at the end of your reservation to receive this discount. No other discounts are applicable.
Monthly Discounted Rate: $800.00 for two occupants, plus metered electric. Additional fees for more than two occupants. Please call the Reservation Help Desk to reserve for the Monthly Discounted Rate. Call 814.477.1005.
Seasonal Discounted Rate: Please visit our Seasonal Page. Please call 814.477.1005 for additional information.
Campsite General Information
- All RV camping sites can accommodate up to eight (8) registered guests. The rates include the first two (2) guests and one (1) vehicle. One vehicle may be parked at your site. A vehicle is anything with an engine and two (2) or more wheels. More than one (1) vehicle will incur a daily $3.00 parking fee and cannot be parked at the camping site. A parking spot will be assigned.
- Up to two (2) family pets are accepted at any campsite Two pets are included in the daily camping rate. More than two pets will incur a pet fee of $3.00 per day. You must provide proof of rabies vaccination. Pets must be registered. Pets are admitted at manager’s discretion. Pet leashes must be 6′ or shorter. No retractable leashes.
- One (1) camping trailer or pop-up on a campsite. NO TENTS ARE ALLOWED ON YOUR CAMP SITE.
- Two (2) night minimum stay for all campsites on weekends. Three (3) night minimum stay on holidays.
- Day guests are $3.00 each, regardless of age. This price includes one registered vehicle. Management has the right to limit guests and vehicles. All guests must be registered and must park in assigned guest area. Guests are not permitted to drive in the campground unless they have permission and a valid handicap parking pass. Guests are not permitted to bring their guests into the campground, including keeping the pet in their vehicle.
- Any outside appliance or device that uses electricity is $3.00 per night. No exceptions. Any outside device or device that uses electricity should be declared and paid for at check-in. If it’s found that this policy is not adhered to, management will automatically charge $10.00 per night to your credit card on file.
- Each RV is entitled to one air conditioner. Extra air conditioners are $3.00 per night. No exceptions. Undeclared charge will be $10.00 each, per night.
- Camp fires must be contained inside of your fire ring. Fire pits may not be moved or modified. Do not burn garbage or leave any unnatural materials inside of your fire pit. Firewood is for sale or you can bring your own.
- *Complimentary WiFi. Phone available at office for personal use. *WiFi is provided, but not guaranteed.
Tenting Site General Information
There are 3 tent sites. Each site can hold one (1) tent or hammock for up to 8 people. Pets may not be left at the tent site if you are not present.
The base fee is for one tent.
One (1) night minimum stay Monday through Wednesday. Two (2) night minimum stay for all tent sites on weekends. Three (3) night minimum stay on Holidays.
Group tent site is primitive. Electricity is provided to fill up on air mattress. Bathhouse is close to the site.
Cancellation Policy for Campsites & Tent Sites
Reservations are fully refundable less a processing fee (minimum $25.00), if cancellation is made at least 14 days prior to the date of scheduled arrival.
There are no refunds or credits for early deposit departure or cancellations made within 14 days of scheduled arrival.
Holiday cancellations are non-refundable.
Campground policies are subject to change.